- 7:30-8:20 is hour 1
- 8:25-9:15 is hour 2
- 9:15-9:35 is everyone's break time
- 9:35-10:15 is either break time for everyone or chapel on Tuesday and Thursday
- 10:20-11:10 is hour 3
- 11:15-12:05 is hour 4
- 12:10-1:00 is hour 5
We each get 1 hour to study, with one of us getting hour 5 off to pick up Ellie from her class. The other kids finish up at 2:30. Then, we get lots of homework and other studying to do!
I have gotten up early in the morning for 6 mornings in a row to exercise. This is a personal record. I've been walking 3-5 miles each morning. It's been fun to see the city and to get familiar with my surroundings.
- Ellie is wondering why her teacher doesn't just learn English.
- Camden says his calves are about to explode.
- Mason learned that Pokemon is a world-wide currency.
- Karis is just plain cute.
- We will be taking side wagers on who will do better at learning Spanish- Jeff or April. April thinks she should be the early odds-on favorite. We'll see.
Until next time...